Middle Android Developer
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
We would also appreciate if you have the following
- Extensive experience programming in C++;
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable;
- Proficient in the following technologies: Java language and related frameworks Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices Understanding of caching mechanisms
- Comfortable office in the heart of Kiev
- Friendly team
- Flexible schedule, casual work attire
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and fruits
IF you are interested in this vacancy, please fill in your details