Business Development Manager (Trainee)
Under supervision of the CEO, Business Development Manager is responsible for planning, shortlisting, structuring, prioritizing, managing and step-by-step execution of a wide range of the group’s projects in the field of Information Technologies via bidding&networking sites. Business Development Manager also manages the group’s communication with internal and external clients in Ukraine and abroad.
- Create a comprehensive and user-friendly database of all ongoing and upcoming projects for a period of minimum one year (via well-known resources);
- Prioritize projects, design short-term and long-term implementation plans and oversee its execution, track and work towards constantly increasing projects implementation effectiveness and efficiency;
- Under supervision of the CEO and in cooperation with the Business Development Team work on establishing and developing new contacts in the international business community;
- Pro-actively participate in development, modification and implementation of strategy on cooperation with the international business community and execution of specific projects abroad;
- Bidding Strategy in resource sharing websites.
- Higher education degree, preferably in marketing, business management;
- Work experience — minimum 1 year;
- Ability to distillate substantial volumes of data, activities and possibilities into clear and feasible priorities and plan its daily implementation;
- Ability to translate presented opportunities into concrete action plans;
- Experience in cooperation with the international businesses, particularly in IT, hi-tech;
- Excellent etiquette, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Languages: English — the highest spoken and written proficiency, business vocabulary is a must
- Confident PC user: Outlook, MS Office (advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point is mandatory), CRM, Internet, SE, instant messaging, online communications;
- Previous experience in (or at least general idea of) SCRUM methodology.
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule, casual work attire
- Great opportunity to take part in unique product development
- Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange
- Comfortable office
IF you are interested in this vacancy, please fill in your details